The first weekend of October we visited Jan and Alex for a Sunday. Oskar loves Jan's sand tray, and went directly to it soon after we arrived. She has given him a ceramic farm animal and plastic dog set to get him started at home. I don't have the sand and a suitable tray yet, but I hope to soon. We welcome any miniature items that friends and family may want to give Oskar to help expand his collection.
Apples and pears galore. Oskar was a picking machine of Fuji apples with Alex pointing him in the direction of the choice apples. My plan to make apple pie, sauce or crisp has not manifested but if my due date is bypassed it will be a good time-passing activity.
Apples and pears galore. Oskar was a picking machine of Fuji apples with Alex pointing him in the direction of the choice apples. My plan to make apple pie, sauce or crisp has not manifested but if my due date is bypassed it will be a good time-passing activity.

What fun! Wish I could have been there! I'm so happy Alex and Jan are such good friends to you. Grammy
ReplyDelete